Firewall service from the experts: Sparing with resources and always up to date
Modern cyber-criminals target your know-how and use continuously evolving methods of attack in pursuing professional industrial espionage in attempts to misappropriate patents, top technology and other valuable intellectual property. Gaps in security damage corporate reputation, are financially very costly and threaten your company's existence.
Protection against continuously modernized methods of attack
Contemporaneous protection against attacks, hackers and spies is absolutely indispensable for these reasons. However, permanent maintenance of firewall systems, updating and adaptation of policies and rules demand a high degree of know-how and time. After all, only those who continuously adapt the security settings in their systems to the latest methods of attack can quickly detect and combat cyber-attacks.
It is extremely difficult for many companies to provide specially trained service staff who continually inform themselves of the latest forms of threats. With its Managed Firewall service, indevis offers constantly up-to-date protection against attacks from the web. Thanks to our partnership with three firewall vendors (Palo Alto Networks, Juniper Networks and Fortinet) and a highly qualified security operations team, we can protect your networks around the clock with cutting-edge technologies to meet your own individual requirements.
Our Managed Firewall service is currently available for the following firewalls:
- Palo Alto Networks: All PA models and the complete VM series
- Juniper Networks: SSG series
- Fortinet: All FG models, also as VM
With indevis Managed Firewall you have the optimum protection against attacks from the Internet. Our security experts will work as closely as possible with your team to adapt our service in the best possible way to meet your operational requirements.
- System Incident Handling
- Standard Change Implementation (including system updates)
- System Configuration Backup
- System Monitoring
- System Security Reporting
- System Asset Management
- System Contract Management
- RMA Management
- Security Monitoring
- Security Incident Response
- Forensic Incident Analysis
- System Review
- Cutting-edge protection technologies deployed.
- Policy configuration tailored to your requirements.
- Cost savings for maintenance and updating of a highly complex firewall system.
- No need for costly training of your own service staff in subject areas beyond the core competence of your company.
- Proactive management: The indevis security operations team takes over responsibility for your firewall in accordance with the required service level – on a 24/7 basis for 365 days a year if requested.
- Informative reporting on system status, user activity and current threats.
The service level you select for the management of your firewall depends on your business requirements, the desired level of security and risk – get in touch with us for consultation.
indevis License and System Rental
It goes without saying that with the indevis Managed Firewall service you also have the option to acquire the deployed protective systems in a rental/leasing model, with all the associated benefits of fixed costs, capital commitment and TCO (Total Cost of Ownership). You can find further information on our webpage indevis License and System Rental or get in contact with our Sales team at +49 (89) 45 24 24-100.