Secure Share – Everywhere
indevis Secure Share provides business clients with a highly secure file exchange platform from the cloud which can be accessed by web browsers, clients and mobile apps. indevis Secure Share is a centralized file sync and share solution for companies, offering the added value of security, proprietary branding and centralized administration.
indevis Secure Share features a multi-level authorization system with an administration interface and secured data rooms for individual users or groups to exclude unauthorized users from the outset – even the system administrator!
indevis Secure Share ensures top security thanks to triple encryption provided by the triple-crypt technology using 256-bit AES. Data is encrypted in three different locations: on the end device for data transmission, on the transfer path and within the cloud.
- Client-side encryption / local encryption – as preparation of data transmission (with zero knowledge, can be optionally activated for each data room)
- Encryption on the transfer path / channel encryption (always active)
- Server-side encryption (always active)
The service can be deployed directly and easily integrated into your existing business processes.
- Triple-encrypted data (using triple-crypt technology):
on the end device as a preliminary stage of data transmission, on the transfer path and within the cloud
- Team functions, user hierarchy, administration interface
- For all platforms, including mobile users (iOS, Android)
- Hosting in Germany
- The indevis datacenter services are certified by the "Bundesamt für Sicherheit in der Informationstechnik (BSI)", the German Federal Office for Information Security, in compliance with the international standard ISO/IEC 27001 based on the "IT-Grundschutz (BSI)", the BSI basic IT protection methodology
- Genuine end-to-end encryption on the client, transmission path and server
- User-friendly, intuitive operation
- Webportal is adaptable to proprietary design and client-specific URL possible
- User and rights management concept to meet corporate requirements
- Meets all data protection and compliance guidelines
Typical web browsers:
- Internet Explorer
Integration on computers through drive mapping:
- Apple iOS
In the add-in, files can be directly uploaded and enabled from MS Outlook using indevis Secure Share.
- Cost savings since no large attachments are sent
- High level of security by means of expiry dates and passwords
- Transparency through confirmation e-mail after download
- More efficient timing due to optimum integration into the workflow
- Simple and intuitive usage without the need for training